Are you ready for more?
Join this team of therapists who excel.
Dedicated to true work-life balance, compassionate care- and clinical excellence in the Heartland.
You would be the right fit for a position with Lifespan if:
1. You have a desire to help the community, and have a passion for learning new things
2. Enjoy a challenge, and desire to work on a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team with competitive pay, unmatched support, and community connections
3. Like to have ongoing consultation, even if you're fully licensed - staying connected to your peers, trends in the industry
4. Derive benefit from experienced leadership
5. Want the flexibility of private practice - while we take care of the business side!
6. Want to work for a locally owned and operated, rooted in the Heartland, growing practice in Omaha
7.- Have prior training or interest in any of the following: brain based therapies (EMDR, Brainspotting), child and adolescent development, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and outpatient groups. We provide foundational training to all therapists!
8. Are comfortable setting your own schedule/work hours, are self motivated, know when to ask for help- and desire limited micromanaging
Basic Duties of the Therapist Include:
-Engaging, assessing and treating clients in a supportive multidisciplinary outpatient clinic
-Coordinating with the treatment team, using excellent communication and documentation skills to complete clinical progress notes and record keeping
-Attend supervision and consultation to teach and learn from others (or get your full license, or independent license - we can get you both!)
- Staff meetings and events as scheduled
- Supervision (toward any level of licensure, any degree!), Training, License Assistance. Credentialing, Office Space in a beautiful brand new building, Clinical Library, Full Administrative and Scheduling Support, Marketing, On Staff Medication Management, Access to Competitive Community Partnerships/Contracts, Group Meeting Space, Electronic Health Record/Telehealth Software
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
CEU/Training and License Assistance
Supplemental pay types: Administrative Time, Many Positions are Signing Bonus Eligible (based on experience)
Secure telehealth options provided, policies and guidelines for notification so staff and clients are safe, enhanced cleaning measures.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Omaha, NE 68118: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
P/LMHP - or can apply for one? (Required)
Work Location: One location
Masters Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Human Services or Marriage and Family Therapy.
Valid PLMHP or LMHP in the state of Nebraska
Ability to provide individual, and/or family and group therapy services in a busy outpatient mental health clinic.
Ability to document all client interactions and services
Navigate email, electronic health records and reservation systems for office use
Coordinate with other service providers and colleagues for multidisciplinary care
Ability to work in office or hybrid model (telehealth + in office)
About the Company
Lifespan Counseling is a trusted mental health agency serving clients of all ages in Omaha, Nebraska. Founded in 2021 by long time mental health therapist and community advocate, Laura Kinney, LIMHP, LCSW, LISW and dedicated to comprehensive care and the client experience.
Located conveniently at 15705 W Dodge Rd, Suite 102, Omaha, NE 68118.